Cactus Restaurant Lagos has become one of the most popular restaurants in Lagos due to its status. It is one of the best places to stop by in Lagos for breakfast, lunch break or dinner dates. It is situated at 20/24 Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
Cactus is a five-star restaurant in Lagos which is well visited and serves regular meals plus intercontinental cuisines, snack rolls and drinks.
The ambience of Cactus Restaurant, Lagos
Cactus restaurant exists in a serene environment coupled with the presence of the Lagos lagoon directly in front. Hence, there is an elegant vibe connected to sitting in the restaurant and viewing the ocean right ahead.
Also, the surrounding is neat, well structured and has a cosy aura, which is perfect for romantic dates and beautiful moments. The breezy feel that rushes in from the lagoon and the decent yet grand setting is one you cannot ignore.
Besides, the interior arena is quiet and Cactus restaurant has a hospitable tone that is family-friendly. With slow music on replay and the thoughtful services of the waiters. Your mind can equally go foreign right on the spot.
In addition, all of the classy feelings begin right from the entrance. The furniture is comfortable. It comes with arms and backrests to help you relax while you eat. The surroundings have palm trees in sections and enclosed gardens with beautiful and scented natural flowers.
In all, Cactus restaurant exhibits more like an exotic restaurant on a beach resort with diverse dining selections and cuisines.
How to get to Cactus Restaurant
To arrive at Cactus restaurant, you can use Google maps if you are driving or the services of taxi rides such as Uber or Bolt.
The architectural layout of Cactus Restaurant
The design of the interior and exterior areas at Cactus restaurant is focused on convenience, style and luxury. The building is designed with patterned shades, open spaces and intimacy in view.
Also, there is a Cactus logo with lighting erected at the front area of the restaurant. The emblem comes alive at night and is edged with lush lawns and a wooden base. Then, the interior room of Cactus restaurant has a snack and ice cream section where glasses are stationed to display the tasty pastries and flavours.
The outside space has a private setting as well as a grouped setting which is well arranged with cushion chairs and tables. The layout allows you to sightsee while you enjoy your meals in the airy spot.
At night, the main lights are on and positioned side by side on a white walkway enclosed with marbles. This ushers you to your sitting arena under concrete stands with the stunning lagoon backdrop.
With all these, the architectural standards of Cactus restaurant have great concepts to offer you a relaxed atmosphere of home away from home.
Cactus restaurant -Your favourite picture spot
Pictures and videos are allowed at Cactus restaurant. This means that you can come in with quality cameras to take pictures of beautiful spots in the restaurant.
Also, since almost every area is amazing. You could use the Cactus logo backgrounds or take shots at areas overlooking the seas, the gardens or dining areas.
Best time to visit Cactus restaurant
Cactus restaurant is usually open from 7:30 am till about 10:00 pm except on Fridays and Saturdays when there is a 30-minute extension. This is to attend to the influx of people who visit the restaurant.
Also, it gets a little occupied on Saturday and Sunday evenings. Thus, you can always find that you need to wait a bit more before you are attended to. Generally, Cactus restaurant is less crowded in the morning until about 12-1 pm daily.
On days when the restaurant is full, you might be required to wait a few minutes before your order arrives. This means that you can work on visiting Cactus restaurant on not-so-busy days.
Dining Options at Cactus Restaurant
The dining options available at Cactus restaurant Lagos are dine-in and take-out. Therefore, you can decide to walk in and have your meals served while you sit and enjoy them, or you can also order takeout.
The take-out plan is a great idea if you need to rush in and grab a few bites because you do not have much time to wait or you are in a hurry. Also, you can order snacks in dozens and lots more for mini events outside the location.
For individuals who desire to sit in, relax and explore while meals are served to them. You need to make reservations either via a phone call or website booking. This will save you stress and also help the restaurant plan ahead of your arrival.
Menu list at Cactus Restaurant
The meals at Cactus have an American, Italian and Western style blended with bits of local African snacks. Plus drinks are a variety of beer, alcohol, beverages, soft drinks and many more.
The meals comprise starters, main meals and appetizers.
Food At Cactus Restaurant
The common meals on the restaurant card are:
- Burger served with cole slaw and French fries. These include;
- Classic; a combination of beef, lettuce, onions and burger sauce
- Mac and beef; beef slices with bacon and sauce
- Chicken burger
- Cactus signature; beef, mushrooms and veggies
- The prices of burgers range from 6,200- 10,500 naira. Prices change occasionally though.
- Pasta; which includes spaghetti Bolognese, spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce, spaghetti carbonara with chicken, sauces, bacon and other Italian seafood choices such as salmon, and shrimp.
- A plate of is sold for over 5,000 Naira to about 10,000 Naira, depending on your selection as price fluctuations as well.
- Pizza; pepperoni, Margarita, seafood, bolognese, suya and vegetable varieties.
- Eggs, waffles, avocado toast, omelette, pancakes and smoothies are also on the breakfast menu.
- Local fish and chicken pepper soup
- Italian vegetable soups
- French fries
- Fries plantain and yam
- Calamari in hot sauce
- Chicken and beef suya
- Spring rolls, summer rolls with vegetable wrap
- Chicken, turkey, seafood and vegetable sandwiches
- Chocolate cakes, strawberry cheesecake, vanilla and Nutella eclair, molten chocolate cake, Italian milkshakes, chocolate brownies, ice cream, cupcakes, croissants and so on.
- Kindly take note of the images of the meals represented on the menu. So you have an idea of what you are ordering.
- In addition, there is a kid’s menu list with burgers, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, chicken wraps and lots more. This is a great idea for the selection of meals for children at Cactus restaurant.
- Also, it costs a few thousand to request extras in case you need them, note that it is specified on the menu lists as well.
Drinks and Cocktails at Cactus Restaurant
- Truck drinks consist of an assortment of fruits like oranges, banana, kiwi, cucumber, lemon, coconut, lemon, lime, watermelon, pineapple, sugarcane and other spices such as ginger, sugar, turmeric and so on.
- The fruits are mixed in a glass and served with ice and straws.
- Water, hot chocolate, spirit, beer, vodka, rum, tequila, whiskey, soft drinks like Pepsi, Coca-Cola and many more.
- Prices of cocktails and beverages are as less as a thousand Naira to over ten thousand Naira. It all depends on your selection of drinks.
Facilities at Cactus Restaurant
Cactus restaurant has neat washrooms for your convenience, during your stay at the premises. The restrooms are situated in the building with doors and privacy attached, running water and wash basins.
Outdoor dining area
Cactus restaurant features a lovely outdoor area that has the blue lagoon warmth drawing you close. Thus, you can decide to sit outside under shades and enjoy a cool breeze plus a closer view of the stunning sight with large water crafts.
Playground for children
Since Cactus restaurant is family-friendly, children have the privilege to engage in safe play around the facility. Their needs are also catered for from comfortable seats to special child enticing meals.
Free internet access
Guests are allowed free internet access on the premises of Cactus restaurant.
Large Parking Space
You do not have to bother about where to park, it has a massive car park.
Events at Cactus Restaurant
To celebrate surprise parties, a romantic proposal, a wedding anniversary or business mini events, you can make reservations for that at Cactus restaurant.
The restaurant staff can help you plan and also work with your creative idea to give the very best and have an enjoyable experience. You can make orders for cupcakes, creamy cakes, snack rolls, food and many more edibles.
Price Overview of Meals and Drinks at Cactus Restaurant
Although quite affordable, Cactus restaurant serves the best regardless of what you order. The prices of meals and drinks are not beyond reasonable costs and you have several options based on your budget.
At least, you can hope to spend thousands of naira on snacks, meals and drinks to even hundreds of thousands. All these are dependent on the quantities you want and if you are alone or with family.
Also, if you desire to try out different meals, this means that you would pay more.
Be informed that you could pay for meals with your credit or debit cards as cash payment is not allowed.
General rating of Cactus Restaurant
Overall, Cactus diner is an amazing place to eat and purchase takeaway meals in the city of Lagos. The restaurant is perfect for couples, family timeout, private parties and individual dining.
Also, all the services provided by the staff, and waiters are helpful. The area is not noisy but has quiet exposure and a remarkable setting.
For the pastries, meals and drinks, you can only get the best dishes which have been prepared by the world’s best chefs. Plus meal recommendations are a great way to start if you are not sure of what to select.
Since Cactus restaurant has been established for over a decade, it has continued to stand out as one of the best arenas for an unusual fine dining experience in Lagos State.